10.29.2007

Update on the mind

It's been awhile since I've written much of anything about myself. You may be wondering what is going on inside my head. You may be wondering if I am dead. Well, I am not dead. I am doing quite well - physically at least.
In the past while I've been going through some difficulty dealing with emotions and school and feelings of being overwhelmed. 2 midterms, a paper, and multiple presentations on-top of my regular work at the radio and some financial troubles just really piled down. Now I am happy to say that I have a research position at the school, a possible office job, and am working hard in my courses. The key - take things by the day. I don't spend time thinking about tomorrow and just focus on the now.
So I am in a better spot. My friend Savanna is coming to visit, my radio shows are going well, and hopefully I will have some dough rolling in shortly. Here is a cool picture of a tree:

No comments: