9.17.2007

Metric and the Radio

Two points to mention. Well.....maybe three. I decided to let you know that I currently write under massive sleep deprivation and a bladder full of chocolate milk. Last night I was unable to sleep, but luckily that resulted in me finishing my essay on what makes a good person different from a bad person. Today I went to class from 9:45 to 5, spent time in the library, visited with friends, and did some more ethics. At the end of the night I ran into my long-time friend Aaron, who I haven't seen for 16 months. Aaron being the quirky fellow that he is suggested that we down a gallon of chocolate milk together as we caught up over the next hour. It was a great conversation, a hilarious time, and some delicious milk.
I also think that it is delicious that I got to co-MC the recent Metric concert with my friend Scott. Down With the Butterfly opened and the whole show was awesome. I danced like crazy to Metric with a few old and new friends and just had a blast.
The final thing to mention is that tomorrow, Tuesday, will be the second installment of Celluloid Radio, the film review show started by myself and my old roommate Mark 2 years ago. Now in its 3rd year, it will be hosted by me and my roommate Wil every Tuesday at 7pm on CFXU.

Here are some pics I took from the Metric concert:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo man, I just realized that I won't be able to catch your show due to the time delay (I'll be in class). Are the archives up and running, maybe I can catch it there? Glad to hear your getting work done AND loosing sleep... that's the Brian I know! Keep up the blogs, their fantastic