11.29.2007

What...another end?

I didn't think I would miss my classes. Sure, I'm no stranger to the heart pains and strains of anything that you've invested memories and time in. Usually its the passing of certain happy moments, or entering into new possibilities that creates those nostalgic moments of forgotten joy and a fondness for just about anything. I love being so happy you feel sad, but I am always surprised when it happens. Once again I have surprised myself as these feelings re-appear as the holiday season nears, classes end, and thoughts of family begin to rise.
It strikes me as apparent and relieving to note that my nostalgia has extended into a reflection of the professors I have only for a few more exams, the classmates that I've struggled through projects with, and even the rooms that used to imprison me at the same time every week. Perhaps as I only have a few more days in waiting for my X-ring I realize that I will be leaving yet another life behind in only a few months. Oh how time passes...

No comments: