11.08.2007

Who visits an airport?

I do. Well, that is, I am. Right now I write from inside the Halifax airport. The normal question to proceed this would be, "where are you going?" This question is now illogical to me because I am where I was going. Huh? Yes, I went to the airport to do nothing but go to the airport.
Well, that is half true. I did take my friend Savanna here and get her on a plane to Ottawa that will leave in 30 minutes. And yes, I did say that she was leaving 3 days ago. However after a hurricane here and multiple flights sold out she was unable to get her discount fare and thus was stuck a few extra days with me and Wil.
So while Wil and I toiled through copious amounts of papers and some serious exams, Savanna tried to get on a plane. Finally she will be flying out and I am done another round of heavy work. Now for me it is starting my job as a consultant while catching up in more school work. Go, go, GO!

No comments: