7.20.2007

Update from the brain front

Recently I find my thoughts drifting to one thing - my trip to Ireland. On August 6th I will depart to this beautiful country for 10 days. I arrive in Belfast, which is in the North, and eventually make my way East to the county of Donegall. Donegall, while North, is in the Republic of Ireland. I am going with my Mom, Dad, and two sisters. 5 out of 6 of my Dad's brothers and sisters live in Ireland, as do most of my cousins. My Grandfather and step Grandmother will also be in Ireland at the time.
I plan on playing a few round of golf, seeing some castles, swimming, and of course, taking lots of pictures. I will try to post every day and put many of these photos here.
Oh yeah, there is the matter of some wicked family I haven't seen in 2 years. There are going to be lots of parties, visits, and good eating. The country is so beautiful, and because it is at a higher latitude the days are much longer. I can't wait!

No comments: