7.08.2007

Workmates, Pools, and a Wii

Yesterday was the most fun I've had with my direct colleagues since I've started. On Friday we had the third team-building session since I joined the team in October. We went to one of the team member's houses for swimming, hot tubbing, a BBQ, and of course to play Wii. The house was beautiful and featured an amazing kitchen, a baby grand piano, and a pretty intense multi-room sound system. There was also a beautiful pool that eventually everyone ended up hanging around. By the time everyone was fed with some excellent Barbecuing, the hot tub and pool had been fully utilized, and a few people had left, 5 of us headed downstairs to play the Wii. From about 8pm 'till 12 we enjoyed this wonderfully social gaming system. As I enter my last few weeks of work I am glad that I was able to enjoy such a good time with the people I work with. We really opened up and shared some good laughs. I am going to miss everyone at my work.

No comments: