6.22.2007

Repitition

It has been 3 days since my last post. This is the longest time between posts for me. "Oh, don't worry about that," you say. I do though. I worry considerably. Late at night. With a night light on and a whimper in the background.
Okay, it's not that bad. However, as a man of organization, order, and schedules, this lapse in posting has me slightly concerned. The concern stems not only from that, but that neglecting this one thing in my life really is symbolic of what has been going on with the rest of my life.
The past week has been chaotic internally for me. Externally things seem relatively normal, however inside I am fuddled. It is as though I have a long list of to-dos that is continually changing order and moving in and out of focus, blurred by the fact that I have concerts to attend and am indecisive about how to tackle my monster of a list.
The concert thing is a welcome obstacle. I look at the Capital Idea! Festival as a marathon of daily concerts that will last for 10 days. I've conquered two of those days and already can tell that I will have to utilize this weekend for some much needed errand running if I am to survive. The next days of posting will also centre around this topic. So, hopefully I can bring some regimen back to my life, enjoy the concerts, and not let everything else fall apart. I will diligently keep you informed.

No comments: